Music is in all of us and LITTLE WING helps your child find their inner rock star at an early age.
LITTLE WING offers real musical experiences that will encourage:
- making and recognizing rhythm patterns
- singing and tonal processing
- exercising both short and long term musical memory, including kinetic memory
- understanding sound and silence, musical dynamics and song structure
- auditory focus and the development of great listening skills
Watch A Class.
Choose from two distinct classes designed just for children in specific age brackets; both of which are 45 minutes of action-packed, musical fun.
Rockin’ Robin Class: Designed for 2 & 3 year olds with full parental participation–a true bonding experience. Saturdays 9:30am
Free Bird Class: Designed for 4 & 5 year olds with the option for parents to either stay & watch OR drop-off. Saturdays 10:30am
The next session begins August 23, 2014.
Join us for a COMPLIMENTARY CLASS on August 16, 2014. Reservations required. Call Chris Wood at 952.934.7625 for a reservation today! Space is limited.
For More Information Please Contact: